My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Real Estate, Landlord-Tenant Law & Residential Real Estate
Committed to providing you with reliable service
At S J Roper Law, I advocate for clients in Real Estate, Landlord-Tenant Law and Residential Real Estate cases. Based in Lawrenceville, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Georgia. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
S J Roper Law has a thorough understanding of Georgia law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Real Estate: I am knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. I guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. I also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
- Landlord-Tenant Law: I am dedicated to helping landlords and their tenants resolve their conflicts. My goal is to ensure that the tenants feel safe and comfortable in their homes, while the landlords can continue to run a successful business. Contact me today to speak to an experienced landlord-tenant law attorney.
- Residential Real Estate: I handle residential real estate cases involving closings, condo law, land-lord tenant disputes, eminent domain, construction, evictions, title liens, foreclosures and more. If you are buying or selling a home in georgia, I can help.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. I answer all of your questions as I guide you through your family law matter.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. I am dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Legal Separation: Sometimes, a couple may want to live separately, but do not want to terminate their marriage. If divorce is not the right option for you, legal separation can be a viable alternative. I can help you determine if this is the right choice for you and your family.
- Trusts & Estates: I represent clients in estate planning involving taxes, guardianships, living wills, living trusts and wills. I provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of trusts and estates law.
- Estate Planning: I handle georgia estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. I am dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Powers of Attorney: I advise on and prepare georgia powers of attorney. As an experienced estate planning lawyer, I work with individuals and businesses to make sure that legal authority for vital tasks is transferred in the event of a person's incapacity.
- Auto Accidents: Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in auto accidents caused by a careless or reckless driver. When an accident is caused by another driver’s negligence, I can help you through the process and make sure that you obtain all of the benefits and money you are entitled to receive.
When you retain the services of S J Roper Law, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Lawrenceville law firm today
S J Roper Law sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Lawrenceville. Call the firm at 470-427-0983 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.